It's very humbling to have people compliment and appreciate the dedication and time you put into modifying your car on a daily basis. Since I've been getting lots of questions through my Instagram @mike.repps asking which parts I use, or where I purchased a specific part, I decided to compile everything here, along with pictures and links when available to hopefully help you with your build.
2015 Infiniti Q50 in Moonlight White, AWD VQ37 Sports Package.
Always-On™ Module for Infiniti Q50 - Link
20% on the sides and rear, and 50% on the windshield.
Roof is wrapped in gloss black vinyl. This was done by a shop, but you can do it yourself. You can purchase the vinyl wrap off of Amazon here.
I wrapped the chrome pieces myself using another roll of the same gloss black vinyl linked above.
- First aftermarket wheels were Niche Misano.
- Current Wheels are Ferrada FR4
- Wheel specs: 20x10.5 et 28
- Tires: 265/35ZR-20 MICHELIN PILOT SUPER SPORT STAR BMW XL
- Lug nuts: Muteki
- Aluminium Hub Bore Rings
- Calipers were painted red. White infiniti decals were applied on top.
- Rotors: Stillen Slotted Sport Rotors
- Brake Pads - HAWK pads were very noisy, so I switched to the Akebono ones, which do make noise when its humid or cold outside, but not as bad as the Hawk.
Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Link
Carbon Fiber Side Skirts - Link
Stillen Front Splitter - Link Painted Gloss Black
I modified the front splitter before painting it.
Stillen Rear Diffuser - Link Painted Gloss Black
Rear chrome, front chrome, emblems, door handles, and the trim were all wrapped in gloss black.
Aluminium undertray replacement is a TBW Q50 Undertray in gloss black - Link
Seasucker Talon 1 - Link